Welcome to the PocketGamer.biz Jobs Board: our weekly look at the mobile industry's biggest movers, unexpected shakers, and most exciting job opportunities.
This is where we'll keep track of any and all job-related happenings, letting you know who's moved where, who's bowed out, and, more importantly, which studios are looking to hire exciting new talent.
We update the list every Friday, so be sure to come back in a week's time to find out if that dream job of yours is closer than you think.
Hottest new jobs
- King-owned developer Nonstop is hiring designers, coders and artists in Singapore.
- Not Doppler, a Sydney-based web and mobile game publisher, is searching for experienced Unity programmers.
- German developer HandyGames is looking for a technical lead who knows their way around Unity as well as a senior/junior games programmer.
- German outfit Goodgame Studios is searching for a customer service rep fluent in Russian to help support its other customer service representatives in processing questions and problems.
- Mobile game publisher DeNA is looking for a UI artist and software engineer based in San Francisco.
- UK developer Two Tails is searching for a talented C++ programmer to join its growing team.
- Chartboost is hoping to find a developer relations expert to work at its European offices in Amsterdam.
- Finnish developer Small Giant Games - which is working on its debut mobile title - is looking for a senior game designer to join its ranks.
- Recruiter Games Jobs Finland is scouring the globe for developers, artists, ad specialists, producers, and directors who're looking to make the move to Helsinki.
- Datascope is looking for two game programmers, one of whom will be based in the UK, with the other setting up shop in the Netherlands.
- Vivid Games (Poland) is looking for a data analyst to working closely with its development team in order to interpret data and recommend changes, as well as a monetisation manager to take a key role in the creation of its monetisation strategies.
- Goodgame Studios has dozens of other vacancies to fill, with the firm looking for project and product managers, engineers, and developers.
- Karlsruhe-based Flaregames now has over 100 staff and still hiring programmers, producers, data and monetisation experts, marketeers and a game design director, amongst other roles.
- King is still hiring hard for its Berlin office.
Openings: North America
- InMobi is looking for a number of marketing experts engineers, publishers, and ad specialists in its San Francisco office.
- Mobile analytics outfit App Annie is looking for two mobile marketing experts for its San Francisco office.
- San Francisco-based Pocket Gems is looking for a mobile, backend & tools software engineer.
- TellTale Games still is looking to fill a huge number of positions at its office in San Rafael, California.
- Gumi's new Canadian office in Vancouver is hiring.
- Gameloft is hiring in its new Seattle office.
- Australian advertising, monetisation, and acquisition outfit Leadbolt is looking for a globally-based account executive.
- Monetisation outfit Adjust is hiring for its new Tokyo and Shanghai offices.
- Singapore-based game developer Nonstop Games - best known for its Heroes of Honor F2P strategy game, and being bought by King – is looking for a senior games designer to join its ranks.
- Kabam is searching for a lead 3D artist who will be based in Beijing.
It's currently free to advertise on our Jobs Board, so just sign up to our Biz Network and enter the jobs' details to get started.