PG Connects San Francisco 2015 (#PGCSanFran) may be just around the corner but the fun doesn't end there.
So, after the West Coast, our final PGC stop of 2015 will be Europe where we'll finish the year in Finland.
PG Connects Helsinki 2015, on 7-8 September, is go, go, go and we're returning bigger and better following last year's inaugural (and rather successful) event.
To prove it, we'll reveal our first batch of speakers:
- Petri Järvilehto, Seriously
- Eric Seufert, Rovio
- Antti Stén, Boomlagoon
- Lasse Seppänen, PlayRaven
- Klaus Pedersen, Bedtime Digital Games
- Aki Järvilehto, Everywear Games
- Volker Dressel, Quaid Media
- Stephen Lee, 6waves
There are many more to come, of course. And speaker submissions are still open.
Interested in speaking at PGC Helsinki but unsure of the topics we’re looking to cover?
Here’s a quick overview of the tracks to help potential candidates:
- The Finnovators - We’ll be hearing from the boldest, bravest game developers from the world’s greatest mobile gaming scene.
- The Indie Track - We’re looking to discover the stories and secrets to success from the finest indie developers in the mobile gaming world.
- East Meets West - We’ll be discussing the major issues that affect all of the mobile gaming world and the challenges facing developers in the biggest territories.
- Acquire, Engage, Monetise - Our game marketing track will focus on the latest trends in user acquisition, engagement, and monetisation.
- The Bonus Level - From KLM’s first mobile game to the legal challenges facing game developers, the Bonus Level track is the place to discover all sorts of secret extras.
Can you contribute your expertise to any of the above? Submit your talk today and join the Pocket Gamer Connects Speaker elite.
Like the idea of PG Connects Helsinki and want to get in on the act? There are three principal ways to get involved:
- As mentioned above, if you’re interested in talking at Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki 2015 simply head over to our speaker submission form and pitch us your idea (please note: applications close on Friday July 10).
- If you’re thinking of sponsoring the world’s leading dedicated mobile games conference, our head of sales Lisa Bisset will be happy to discuss packages with you.
- And if you’re just looking to come along, you'll find discounted Early Bird tickets now available.